Question about Find and Replace function

Joe Lewis Wilkins pepetoo at Cox.Net
Sun Dec 31 18:36:19 EST 2006

Hi Steve,

First of all, you don't want to be doing this every year. I, also,
wrote a series of stacks used for Invoicing and Statements back in
1987 using HyperCard. These stacks were used for about 15 years and I
never had to touch the scripting because I did not "hardwire" the
date information. You can do the same using Revolution. Just look up
"the date" in the Documentation Dictionary and you should  come away
with everything you need.

HTH,

Joe Wilkins