[ANN] RevOnRockets Web Development educational Package! Happy 2007 everyone.

Andre Garzia soapdog at mac.com
Sun Dec 31 15:59:45 EST 2006

Dan,

my friend, you know that half of this is for you! :D

right now we're still kinda far away from where we want to go, this
is the groundwork. A server and some beggining libraries. Now I'll
move forward implementing upper layers so that we're able to put the
guys from ROR and Perl to a run. What we need now is an RPC library
and Javascript glue code and belive me... we'll be doing magic before
february...

Cheers
andre