[ANN] RevOnRockets Web Development educational Package! Happy 2007 everyone.

Andre Garzia soapdog at mac.com
Sun Dec 31 15:35:06 EST 2006

Hi Folks,

it is with imense happyness that I make available what I came to call
RevOnRockets package. This package is a bundle of a web server,
libraries and demos, everyting in 100% transcript.

The objective is to help the aspiring web developer (and the seasoned
one) to create their web applications, the RevHTTP server runs inside
the Revolution IDE and is able to run text file based cgis as well as
serve files, this alone enables everyone to develop for the web from
inside rev, using the debugger!!! Develop and Test your CGIs from
inside revolution!

This is of course freeware with source. All code is commented,
specially the webserver code. I give this to this wonderful community
as a token of gratitude for all the years that everyone and his dog
helped me!

What is included:
	* RevHTTP - 100% transcript web server with new features and cleaner
code.
	* EasyCGI Core library - a simple library for building text file cgis.
	* EasySessions - a simple library for session management.
	* EasyDebug - a error report tool for CGIs.
	* libCGI compatibilty functions - RevHTTP has a compatible API that
allows libCGI based apps to run inside it.
	* Demos for all libraries and even AJAX demos!!!

More documentation is expected as time goes. The demos and the
libraries will also have updates. Right now they are very bare but I
do like them and use them everyday.

Have I mentioned that I commented my code yet?

ALL FREE!!!! license is: cannot-blame-the-brazilian-guy-if-it-
explodes-public-license 1.0

Have fun! file is here http://andregarzia.com/RevHTTP.zip

Launch http.rev and click start!

happy 2007 everyone