Unusual Problem

Mark Smith mark at maseurope.net
Sat Dec 30 21:58:08 EST 2006

Charles, can you post the handler that gets the values from the first
three option menus and does the calculation?
I tried setting three menus up as you describe, with a preOpenCard
handler to initialise them to the system date, and it worked just
fine, so I'm wondering if there might be something in the way you're
reading the values from them.

Best,

Mark