mysql to valentina using libdatabase

Kay C Lan lan.kc.macmail at gmail.com
Fri Dec 29 22:15:51 EST 2006

On 12/30/06, Stephen Barncard <stephenREVOLUTION at barncard.com> wrote:

> you might be able to do this db stuff from the message box, but I'd
> recommend against it. You need multiple script lines to do this and
> using ";" between statements gets pretty unclear fast.

Off Topic for the current discussion. The message box can be run in two
modes, single line and multi-line. If using ";" to turn multiple lines into
a single line becomes unclear, try the multi-line mode - excellent for
testing script snippets:-)

Closer to On Topic. Robert, I've been following, on and off due festive
season commitments, your posts here and on the valentina list, and I just
wanted to say that I appreciate the work your putting in. As soon as the
festive mayhem is over and I have a little spare time again I have some
mysql to valentina conversions I'd like to do. Your posts have hilighted a
few mistakes I'm sure I'd make, and Ruslan's replies have, as usual, been
enlightening - man the guy was even posting on Christmas Day! Does he ever
rest?

So, thanks:-)