mysql to valentina using libdatabase

Robert Mann robmann at gp-racing.com
Fri Dec 29 13:06:11 EST 2006

Thanks for the great explanation,
I already have mysql running locally(using xampp) for a rev application that
I have built and that works great I am now exploring valentina(for the fact
that I can deploy and not have the expense mysql) so I need to convert the
mysql database to valentina so was trying to get libDatabase working to help
me do the conversion. I tried to use valentina studio but have had problems
getting it to do the conversion.

So more specifically how are people using libDatabase to do a conversion of
a mysql database to valentina?

Thanks
Robert Mann