someone tested "lock error dialogs" in 2.7.5?

Andre Garzia soapdog at mac.com
Thu Dec 28 14:48:17 EST 2006

Mark,

I have my own EasyDebug CGI Library that I use for trapping error. I
was trying to make RevHTTP transcript webserver work with this
library, that's why I can't have the IDE throwing a dialog, I need it
running even if some error happen. I plan to make some announcements
today... (If it ever works...)

try/catch blocks still work so, so far, so good. If you can't fix it,
then hack it!

Andre