baltic fonts not supported ?..

Viktoras Didziulis viktoras at ekoinf.net
Thu Dec 28 06:35:50 EST 2006

Windows XP, Rev Studio 2.6. Can't type Baltic (Lithuanian) fonts into text
field. Yes, regional settings and keyboard's language bar selection are
correct and working for any other app except for Rev... No problems with
typing Cyrillic (Russian) text or Japanese, but when I try typing my native
language it prints accented characters instead. It seems that the only way
to get Lithuanian text into that field is to print it outside Rev (in
Notepad, or any other text editor) and then copy/paste it into the field.
Tried many combinations of set the textFont of fld "fText" to "Verdana
Baltic", then "Lucida Sans Unicode,Unicode" and even "Times New Roman
Lithuanian" (and here the studio crashed :-)). Is there anything left that
could do the trick?.. Otherwise it seems my programs are limited to foreign
market only, when there are ~3 500 000 of us :-)

Best wishes
Viktoras