Removing a stack from memory - is this a bug?

Joe Lewis Wilkins pepetoo at Cox.Net
Wed Dec 27 13:25:13 EST 2006

I've only been exploring Rev for a week or so, and have already
unearthed a number of significant differences. To be expected, but
somewhat discouraging at times. So much alike and yet so different.
Patience is the keyword! Thanks for the reference to the tutorial.
There are obviously tons of things that have been written. Frankly, I
don't want my articles to be TOO "Rev polished" in the beginning. I
want to stumble around much as others might do, discovering as many
Revolution pitfalls and idiosyncrasies as possible. Since I have
hundreds of HC stacks, one of my initial challenges will be the
conversion of some of the more  interesting ones to Rev. It's not as
if I'm going to be cutting through a lot of brand new turf, so much
as doing my own stumbling; much as I did in the early years with HC.
Incidentally, I'm a practicing Architect, so some of these HC stacks
are fairly mathematically intense. Seems like everyone "practices"
something these days. Don't we have any experts these days? (smile)

Thanks JLG,

Joe Wilkins