Access text file on a network

Reuben Rivera rkrivera at earthlink.net
Sun Dec 24 12:02:21 EST 2006

Thanks for your reply.  After playing with your script I added the
following and
was able to use it as a way of determining the filepath for any text
file anywhere
on our network.

  answer file "Choose network file..."
  put it into someFile
  IF someFile is empty THEN exit to top
  put the longfilepath of it into message box

Thanks again for you help!
Reuben