Bugzilla down - Revzilla loses its mind

Graham Samuel livfoss at mac.com
Sat Dec 23 13:24:26 EST 2006

Ignoring issues of syntax and general form, can we get back to some
semantics? What is the meaning of an 'unconfirmed' enhancement? I see
some very old enhancement requests are still unconfirmed in the
present list. IMHO enhancement requests should be given a target date
for review by RunRev engineers, and after  review be given a status,
such as 'rejected', 'accepted - high priority', 'accepted - not in
next release', or whatever set of such remarks RR decides on. The
present 'unconfirmed' apparently waiting for the original poster to
die or disappear is dispiriting.

Graham