Bugzilla down - Revzilla loses its mind

Trevor DeVore lists at mangomultimedia.com
Fri Dec 22 23:46:57 EST 2006

On Dec 22, 2006, at 7:44 PM, Geir A. Myrestrand wrote:

> I just see a potential for all your work to become a hassle for me
> and maybe others when we want to report bugs or feature requests,
> and just wanted to let you know my opinion sooner rather than
> later. If you feel that your decisions are correct, then just go
> for it. No hard feelings. :-)

Geir,

Have you used the new interface yet and found it a hassle?

I ask because I posted some test bugs against the pre-release version
of the Quality Control Center and found it much easier to use (and I
spent a quite a bit of time in the previous version).  I think the
new interface is a major step forward.

--
Trevor DeVore
Blue Mango Learning Systems - www.bluemangolearning.com