Bugzilla down - Revzilla loses its mind

Stephen Barncard stephenREVOLUTION at barncard.com
Fri Dec 22 22:22:00 EST 2006

Yes, REV folks please fix this right away.... my special REV address
gets enough spam as it is (probably 5-6 per day, without any known
public sites showing. With the Bug site (sorry, QC site), it's likely
to skyrocket. PLEASE fix this, the spambots are on the way. It might
even be too late.

I had a nice email, [stephen at barncard.com] once I can't use ever
again because I put it on several of my sites between 1994-2004. I
now use a cluster of over 50 email aliases to provide disconnect (and
those that sell my email) for stuff I am forced to sign up to.

sqb

--
stephen barncard
s a n  f r a n c i s c o