Have a passport, will travel.

Chipp Walters chipp at chipp.com
Fri Dec 22 21:37:31 EST 2006

Andre,

Thanks for those very kind words. Monterey is a fabulous place to host
a conference. Dan is a great MC (for Richard, Jacque, Ken et al: MC =
Master of Ceremonies;-). I always thought we did a great job of
recruiting speakers, and the content was always interesting. We did
work hard to create a multi-track system where there would always be
at least one interesting presentation for developers at all levels.
Thanks to all the presentors for their very professional
presentations!

And what a blast to finally put faces to names. I, too, looked forward
to it each year.

You know Dan and I will miss it very much.

Perhaps another year.

best,
Chipp