Bugzilla down - Revzilla loses its mind

Bill Marriott wjm at wjm.org
Fri Dec 22 14:31:59 EST 2006

I'll be putting together a more formal announcement but I wanted to get this
out to you quickly.

Go to http://quality.runrev.com

Here you'll find the new "Revolution Quality Control Center" which is the
replacement for Bugzilla. All your accounts/logins should work, and the
system is "live" -- you can enter new reports and comment on existing ones.

The old address will continue to have the "maintenance" sign up for a while,
but the plan is to forward to the new url eventually. Also, if the new QC
center should be discovered to be eating small children or otherwise
seriously misbehaving, it will be put back under password protection until
the problem is resolved.

RunRev's Marcus van Houdt and I have been working on this new version for a
few weeks now, and he deserves a lot of credit for making the new system
look and work so nicely.

Sorry about the short notice; the two systems could not be run concurrently,
and the decision to make the new version available before the holiday break
was made recently. The system was only truly unavailable for a couple hours.
While the "maintenance" sign will be up at the old address until the new
year; you folks have access to it now via the new address.

news:C1B187C6.51811%kray at sonsothunder.com...