What's Up With RevCon West?

Josh Mellicker josh at dvcreators.net
Thu Dec 21 21:44:44 EST 2006

Hi Dan & Chipp and everyone,

If you (or anyone) wish to hold a Revolution event in LA, I would
cover the upfront expenses of the venue, probably LA Convention
Center, monster projector and screen, great sound system, donate
video gear for taping (again), do some co-co-ordination, etc.

We are event experts, we've put on about 1500 events of various kinds
in the last 7 years, and have all systems in place, from registration
to name badges, etc.

Also, FYI, for groups of 50 or less, we have a seminar room in Santa
Monica, and a hands-on training room with 10 workstations as well.

Just wanted to make everyone aware of these resources if they might
come in handy for "the cause".

Cheerios!