What's Up With RevCon West?

Roger.E.Eller at sealedair.com Roger.E.Eller at sealedair.com
Thu Dec 21 19:12:20 EST 2006

Wilhelm Sanke <sanke at hrz.uni-kassel.de> wrote:
> What about Miami for a change? Sunny and warm all the year, but not as
> hot as Las Vegas. Great places and beaches - a trip to the Everglades
> (alligators and boa constrictors are fighting there) and to the Keys
> (visit the Loreley restaurant on the Matecumbe Key and Hemingways Home
> in Key West) is recommended, or visit Edison's and Ford's joint estates
> and research facilities in Fort Myers..

Have you ever been to Captiva Island, Florida? It was the 'absolute best'
location for a conference that I have ever had opportunity to go. A small
group of us chartered a small boat to travel out to a tiny island that was
only big enough for a restaurant. They had the greatest burgers!!!! This
place is where the inspiration for the legendary "Cheeseburger in
Paradise" came from (we were told). Awesome place!

Roger Eller <roger.e.eller at sealedair.com>