drawers in Tiger

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Thu Dec 21 17:22:15 EST 2006

Hi Jacque,

Sorry if I suggested you said things you didn't. I'm keeping only
half an eye on the list these busy days. At least we understand each
other now. I believe a bug report has been submitted to Bugzilla
already. So, maybe I shouldn't even have jumped in on this thread.
Anyway, if there was any confusion, I'm sure that has been cleared up
now.

Best,

Mark

--

Economy-x-Talk
Consultancy and Software Engineering

Download at http://www.salery.biz

Op 21-dec-2006, om 23:06 heeft J. Landman Gay het volgende geschreven: