drawers in Tiger

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Thu Dec 21 16:56:10 EST 2006

Hi Jacque,

Thanks for trying. I understood you were not looking at resizing at
first, but I just thought that one shouldn't claim the drawers bug
fixed, yet. Maybe in 2.7.5? I must admit it isn't a very big problem
for me, except in those cases when I want to create a distinct Aqua
interface.

To answer your last question first, left and right drawers always
behave exactly in the same way and are therefore both resizable. If
there is no room on the right, the drawer appears on the left. In
fact, it is exactly the same window.

That brings me to the question whether it is a bug. In my opinion, if
the same window behaves differently only dependent on its position
relative to the main window, I call that an inconsistency and thus a
bug.

Best regards,

Mark

--

Economy-x-Talk
Consultancy and Software Engineering

Download at http://www.salery.biz

Op 21-dec-2006, om 22:33 heeft J. Landman Gay het volgende geschreven: