Developer's Conference in Vegas?

Lynn Fredricks lynn at paradigmasoft.com
Thu Dec 21 12:42:30 EST 2006

> Actually, Chipp and I had NOT announced that we were not
> going to hold RevCon West again this year.

Chipp and Dan have put together a wonderful event at Monterey - I don't
think people realize just how much work goes into these kinds of events.

Any announcement of a Runtime managed event doesn't mean third party events
arent welcome. As I mentioned elsewhere, Id love to see a one day event here
in the northwest or in the LA area.

If you have any suggestions about a Runtime managed event or you'd like to
run one yourself, please email me offlist so we can explore how Runtime can
help to facilitate the events.

Best regards,

Lynn Fredricks
Worldwide Business Operations