[OT] Fun with icons on Linux

Kevin Miller kevin at runrev.com
Thu Dec 21 11:12:21 EST 2006

On 20/12/06 14:46, "Robert John Warren" <bobwarren at howsoft.com> wrote:

> But if you want to develop the sort of more
> sophisticated stuff that other people are developing
> with RR for Mac and Windows on Linux you should use a
> different RAD, or, perish the thought, an
> "old-fashioned" computer language.

Just thought I'd chime in here to say that a new Linux engine is most
certainly in the works.  In fact the reason we are still waiting on getting
2.7.5 out the door is because we are doing a lot of work on the Linux engine
over the past few weeks.  We will have something for you soon!

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to everyone.

Kind regards,

Kevin

Kevin Miller ~ kevin at runrev.com ~ http://www.runrev.com/
Runtime Revolution - User-Centric Development Tools