[OT] SheepShaver and printing...

Jim Carwardine JimCarwardine at OwnYourFuture-net.com
Wed Dec 20 21:33:29 EST 2006

Hi Ken... I actually got around it about an hour ago.  I downloaded
PrintTpPdf (remember that one?) and put a PDF file on my handy dandy shared
.dmg file and brought it back to my MB Pro and printed it.   Worked like a
champ and I can print on any printer I have now... Jim