Drawers in Tiger

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Wed Dec 20 20:20:22 EST 2006

No, drawers are still very broken in Rev 2.7.4. On the right side,
they work fine. On the left side, dragging the drawer out to enlarge
the window causes a gap between the main window and the drawer.

Mark

--

Economy-x-Talk
Consultancy and Software Engineering

Download at http://www.salery.biz

Op 21-dec-2006, om 0:56 heeft Sarah Reichelt het volgende geschreven: