Combining encrypted data

Mark Smith mark at maseurope.net
Wed Dec 20 11:55:29 EST 2006

The easiest way would probably be to base64Encode the three files
(creates an ascii representation of the binary data) and store them 1
per line in a text file.

Other than that, you might put 3 binary numbers at the start of the
file representing their lengths, and then calculate offsets when
reading the file.

Best,

Mark