Windows titlebar question

Mark Smith mark at maseurope.net
Wed Dec 20 10:37:27 EST 2006

JB, not a windows expert, but I think the story is the same cross-
platform. The window decorations are provided by the OS, rather than
Rev itself, so unless you know how to hack your OS's window manager
(I think there are tools out there for doing this), then setting the
decorations to empty and rolling your own is the only way to go, I
believe.

Best,

Mark