Fun with Icons on Linux

Robert John Warren bobwarren at howsoft.com
Tue Dec 19 15:47:48 EST 2006

Richard Gaskin Managing Editor, revJournal wrote:

>If tens of millions of dollars from IBM and another billion from Wall
Street can't make a market for Linux, I doubt there's much more that
a handful of developers from Edinburgh could do.

Look at all the other development systems already available for Linux,
and look at Linux' dismal market share on the desktop after all these years.

Oh, there's a problem alright, but it isn't a lack of development tools.

I agree there is a problem, and you have just demonstrated it very clearly. Thanks for the insight.

Best regards,
Bob