[ANN] possible RPC mechanism for rev

Mark Smith mark at maseurope.net
Tue Dec 19 09:08:33 EST 2006

I've been thinking about Andres excellent post on the subject of
revolution and the web etc. He suggested that to start off, we need a
few basic elements, one of which would be an rpc mechanism, so I've
come up with one. It's at a very early stage, but includes a stack/
tool for managing sets of rpc libraries.

I have only Mac OS X to work with, so a few assumptions about paths
and so-on would have to be tweaked to work on other OSes :(

I've made a zip archive of it, along with a 'read-me' that describes
what I've done, available for download at

http://www.futility.co.uk/futsoft/revolutionstuff.html

named simply "RPC".

Anyone who's interested and would care to comment on it, please do
so, either on or off list.

Best,

Mark