copy group to new stack

André.Bisseret Andre.Bisseret at inria.fr
Mon Dec 18 15:09:24 EST 2006

Hi Henk,
I looked a bit further at your stack (I did not look at the scripts
before). I think I understand what you want to do.

I made some trials with one new stack "'stackOne" with one group on
it : a button "label" and a fld with a phrase in it (named
groupToBeCopied)
I put in the script of the field the following simple handler :
on mouseUp
create stack "stackTwo"
go to stack "stackTwo" -- not sure that'is necessary
create cd
copy group "groupToBeCopied" of stack "stackOne" to cd 1 of stack
"stackTwo"
end mouseUp

Seems that it works, but ONLY if  the" share Text"  property of the
field is set to true

I don't exactly understand why ?? but I can go further right now
Could be a way toward a solution ?

Best regards from Grenoble
André