copy group to new stack

Henk van der Velden henk at iglow-media.nl
Mon Dec 18 10:47:17 EST 2006

Hi André,

The stack is a stripped down version of a print function.

I want to print a number of groups from a stack to different pages.
In the stack all these groups are on one and the same card.
So I create an invisible stack, create the number of cards that is
needed and copy the groups to these cards. Now it turns out that the
contents of certain fields are not copied.

It took me some time to find out why that happened.
I think I have pinpointed the problem to this one factor: if I create
a stack, then create new cards in that stack, and then copy fields to
it, the text is not copied (at least the text of editable fields). If
I create a stack, but don't create new cards in that stack, than the
copying works fine.

Henk