Giant File Uploads With Rev CGI

Andre Garzia soapdog at mac.com
Mon Dec 18 08:27:11 EST 2006

Sivakatirswami,

The code for processing "file" uploads is different. We can't use the
routines we normally use to split stdin. It's a mime enclosure. maybe
that's what is getting the array wrong.
I have the routines in a library if you want, and they are working
for me. I'll setup a little demo of file and text upload and then you
can just change it to suit our needs.

Andre