Problem with BinaryEncode and variable params

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Sat Dec 16 15:56:41 EST 2006

Bernard's solution works. You could write C4 instead of CCCC and if
you want to see some result, you could convert it to hex values,
because you can't see NULL values without converting them.

   put "0,206,0" into tColors
   put item 1 of tColors into c1
   put item 2 of tColors into c2
   put item 3 of tColors into c3
   put binaryEncode("C4",0,c1,c2,c3) into varNewImageData
   get binaryDecode("H*",varNewImageData,x)
   put x

Best,

Mark

--

Economy-x-Talk
Consultancy and Software Engineering

Download at http://www.salery.biz

Op 16-dec-2006, om 18:21 heeft Bernard Devlin het volgende geschreven: