Help. How do you insert a custom icon into your standalone?

Roger.E.Eller at sealedair.com Roger.E.Eller at sealedair.com
Thu Dec 14 10:36:27 EST 2006

On 12/14/2006 at 10:03 AM, Mark Swindell wrote:
> Wouldn't it be nice if the standalone builder itself had the option
> of an icon field into which one simply dragged the image file that
> one wanted to use for the application icon and Rev itself, via
> whatever extension magic necessary, created icon sets for Windows, OS
> X, and Linux... on the fly?

That would be a most excellent use of RunTime resources. Normally,
eye-candy and similar features are 'last' on my list of wants/needs, but
the creation and application of an icon for executables is a pain even
with professional utilities. I would like to see an icon block in the
standalone builder that we could just paste an image into (like Macs have
for setting an icon). It would be preferable to have it work for all
supported OSs.

Roger Eller <roger.e.eller at sealedair.com>