Help. How do you insert a custom icon into your standalone?

Mark Swindell mdswindell at cruzio.com
Thu Dec 14 10:03:05 EST 2006

Wouldn't it be nice if the standalone builder itself had the option
of an icon field into which one simply dragged the image file that
one wanted to use for the application icon and Rev itself, via
whatever extension magic necessary, created icon sets for Windows, OS
X, and Linux... on the fly?

The creation of cross platform icons is really a formidable task and
most  amateur users don't have the expertise, time, patience, or
experience to make it happen correctly.

Mark