how to transfer icon from "metaCard comptatible icons" to "this stack"

André.Bisseret Andre.Bisseret at inria.fr
Thu Dec 14 08:07:02 EST 2006

Hi,
For navigation buttons in a stack I chose icons (arrows etc) in the
inspector pane  "MetaCard Compatible icons". All is OK with Runrev.

But, the icons do not appear when I run the stack with Revolution
player or StackRunner (and I suppose it would be the same with a
standalone).

I suppose the solution is to get these icon in the "This stack" pane,
in order to be able to choose it from there, but I don't know how to
export  from "MetaCard Compatible icons" pane to  the "This stack" pane.

I thougt I just had to use copy and paste, but infortunately it seems
not possible to select an icon in order to copy it ; the pane
disappears as soon as I click on any icon (and the icon of the btn is
set to it).

How could I import icons from the metacard compatible icons (or
standard icons) in the stack pane ?

I searched the list' archives but I did not find any precise answer

Thanks a lot in advance for a solution

Best regards from Grenoble
André