Touchscreen Hardware

Mikey mikeythek at gmail.com
Wed Dec 13 11:52:04 EST 2006

I could have sworn I just answered this question.  Maybe it was for a
different development tool.

Anyway, touchscreens today are durable and easy to use.  The input
typically plugs into the USB port of the machine.

Occasionally they may require calibration.

If you deploy iCab you can put it in Kiosk mode, and go that route,
too, which has the advantage of being less prone to "oops".

I'd strongly recommend that you avoid bluetooth.  Turn it off and
don't think about it.  Otherwise the teenagers will pwn you.
   and did a little diving.
And God said, "This is good."