I want money.

chris raj godhuman at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 13 10:35:51 EST 2006

I just thought of an idea. Create 1 million website with some 30 pages of
content and place adsense. Lets say each website only produce USD1.00 in 1
year, I would have one million dollar :)

How that sounds? If spoke to my friends about it. You know the problem is
creating 1 million website. Even if you get a team of people and work
together, it will take ages. But you know, the good thing about that idea is
that even if I do it slowly let say I take 10 years to complete the project
(creating 1 million website) , you would be a millionaire. Of course if you
create a new domain name for each site its costly, so I figured maybe one
can use sub domain name from one  main domain.

Just imagine if if you find a team of people and complete that project and
each website reward you with a minimum of USD100 per year X 1m websites =
100 million dollar hahaha.. great eh :)

I always thought to myself,  a good business is a business that requires a
very very super minimal investment yet can return super super maximum R.O.I
:)