altSQLite variable substitution (partial solution)

Mark Wieder mwieder at ahsoftware.net
Tue Dec 12 21:28:43 EST 2006

All-

My altSQLite problem is now partially solved, thanks to Chris Bohnert.
Turns out I had an early (and buggy) version of the driver. Now that
I've got the latest installed I can save blob data without a problem.

Now... has anyone been able to get blob data *out* of an altSQLite
database? I've tried both revQueryDatabaseBLOB and revDataFromQuery
and they both return the encrypted data verbatim without decrypting it
on the way out. The documentation for both these functions is wrong
(surprise, eh?), so I'm not even sure why the data is getting
encrypted on the way in.

--
-Mark Wieder
 mwieder at ahsoftware.net