binary vs. text?

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Mon Dec 11 17:54:45 EST 2006

Hi Sarah,

You can't do that. Crlf is translated by Rev into linefeed on DOS cr
is also translated into linefeed oin Mac OS 9, which means that a
text file is never equal to its binary equivalent.

Best,

Mark

--

Economy-x-Talk
Consultancy and Software Engineering

Download at http://www.salery.biz

Op 11-dec-2006, om 23:14 heeft Sarah Reichelt het volgende geschreven: