Streaming video and Rev

Richard Miller wow at together.net
Sun Dec 10 17:00:27 EST 2006

Sorry. My question wasn't clear. The issue is regarding the sending
of the videos... not the receiving. What's involved in streaming the
videos? Is there any role for Rev in that process... i.e., the
actually streaming of the videos? If not, any recommendations on
companies to approach for this?

And yes.. it's all Quicktime format.

Thanks.
Richard