Multi-user stack question

Jim Schaubeck schaubeck at mac.com
Fri Dec 8 23:42:08 EST 2006

Folks,
I'm writing a stack to build a database of customers for our Sales and System Engineering team.  Will be much  less than a couple thousand cards with about 100 or so various unique fields and pulldown buttons per card.  I can do it easily with RunRev but I want the database or stack to be accessed and modifiable from multiple folks on a private network.  I'm familiar with RunRev (prev Hypercard/Supercard stuff) but I am not familiar with using RunRev w/databases.

Do I need to use a database (mysql,filemaker, etc) for this?
Is the multi-user requirement the only reason for the separate database or can I use just RunRev AND multi-user?

Thanks for any help,
Jim