How to fill out Database Query Builder fields

Reinhold Venzl-Schubert r.venzl-schubert at t-online.de
Fri Dec 8 16:10:58 EST 2006

Hi Bill,

thank you for your consolation. I switched off Revolution for 3 days
and than I swore never to use any QueryBuilder in my life.

Ok, I will use Trevors library, but how I have to put it?

I found of a Change Log.txt,
a folder docs with the files
	"bmm-cod.css",
	"Getting Started with libDatabase.pdf" and
	"libDatabase.html"
and the file libDatabase.rev

Reinhold