Creation of Database from Runrev

jhonken jhonken at webdsp.com
Thu Dec 7 10:55:42 EST 2006

My application has a Sqlite database that I'd like to create from
Runrev.  The problem I've had in the past is that I can't execute a
realllly long SQL statement within Rev.  Is there some trick to it or is
there another way?  The limitations I've run into are:

1.  It seems that the SQL statement likes to be on one line.
2.  I've tried to use the continuation character in the statement in the
past but the statement is so long it seems to choke.

Does anyone have any ideas on how I can execute a long create statement?