Passing Values to RunRev from an AppleScript

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Thu Dec 7 06:38:15 EST 2006

Hi Dave,

As I wrote in an earlier mail to you, you can write

tell application "Revolution"
   do script "put \"Some Value\""
end tell

and if you want "Some Value" to be put after a field, you can use

tell application "Revolution"
   do script "put \"Some Value\" after fld \"You Field\""
end tell

Best,

Mark

--

Economy-x-Talk
Consultancy and Software Engineering

Download at http://www.salery.biz

Op 7-dec-2006, om 12:26 heeft Dave het volgende geschreven:

<snip>