Forgotten variables

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Wed Dec 6 07:07:49 EST 2006

Hi Horst,

If you use the global statement inside a handler, you have to repeat
that in all handlers that use the declared variables. If you use
global outside a handler, you still have to repeat it at the top of
all scripts that use the declared variables. So, you could write

global var1,var2,var3,var4

at the top of the card script to use these variables in all handlers
of the card script.

I've noticed that you use spaces instead of commas to separate
variables. Does that work?

Best,

Mark

--