Access Plugins

Luis luis at anachreon.co.uk
Wed Dec 6 06:16:31 EST 2006

Don't know if this might be useful (calling it from Rev):
http://sourceforge.net/projects/plane-disaster/

Can create new files, you can then zip them up with Rev.

 From the description: 'PlaneDisaster.NET is a .NET Database front end
for JetSQL (Microsoft Access File Format) and sqLite. In addition to
basic database browsing and querying, it can create new JetSQL and
SQLite files as well as compact and repair JetSQL databases.'

It's Windows only.

Cheers,

Luis.