Bizarre? Group id = 0???

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Mon Dec 4 19:24:23 EST 2006

Hi,

go invisible cd x

but it would be better if you could avoid "going" there altogether.
Can't you just read some properties like "the text of fld x of cd y"?

Best,

Mark

--

Economy-x-Talk
Consultancy and Software Engineering

Download at http://www.salery.biz

Op 5-dec-2006, om 0:58 heeft David Bovill het volgende geschreven: