[ANN] SpamGobbler for Linux

Robert John Warren bobwarren at howsoft.com
Sat Dec 2 11:36:52 EST 2006

Dear Colleagues,

Further to my communication a few days ago (see below), I have now
extended the "Download and Release Notes" to show how quickly and easily
SpamGobbler can be adapted to work on other Linux distros. There are now
brief instructions and a screenshot of it running under the wonderfully
portable Puppy Linux.

Best regards,
Bob Warren

The first version of SpamGobbler for Linux is now available.

For a brief functional summary, please visit:

http://www.howsoft.com/linux/

For screenshots and setup/operating instructions, see:
http://www.howsoft.com/linux/spamgobbler/spamgobbler_download_and_release_notes.htm

http://www.howsoft.com/linux/spamgobbler/

Even if you don't wish to download, you might be interested in the
technical issues shown at:

http://www.howsoft.com/linux/spamgobbler/spamgobbler_download_and_release_notes.htm