revQueryDatabase/revCurrentRecord

baleareninsel at gmx.net baleareninsel at gmx.net
Sat Dec 2 06:14:06 EST 2006

Hallo Jan,

first of all a big THANK YOU for writing such a long answer.

You´re wrong, I´m comming NOT from FM or FoxPro, It´s AMBER, where I found my home... But the home is changing now...

I downloaded the  Usersguide before, but ... Puh... If thats the book of the books, there is still a lot to do to give the RunRev-beginners something helpfull in the hands

Back to your Answer:
Please give me a little time to figure out your answer. As a RunRev beginner with only a little english knowlidge it´s not sooooo easy, but i´ll fight.

By the way I still did not find an "ANSWER" Button here on the list, so I hope, You´ll get the mail

best regards and have a nice weekend

Horst