Morfik

Brian Yennie briany at qldlearning.com
Sat Dec 2 03:29:49 EST 2006

Chipp,

My apologies - I was a bit grumpier than necessary. With that said, I
thought the thread was about standards compliance. I know exactly
what you're talking about with WebKit, but Apple's developer API for
embedding doesn't have much to do with the original issues, which was
Morfik / Safari compatibility. Embedding and compliance are two
totally different things. IE was designed to be embedded in
everything, in fact that's a big part of Microsoft's legal troubles
=)...

I have no doubt Safari has been a pain in the you-know-what for
altBrowser!