Galaxy Value Proposition

Mikey mikeythek at gmail.com
Fri Dec 1 15:10:48 EST 2006

Along with the attempt to toy with Galaxy, I sent a message to the
group a week ago asking why Galaxy is worthwhile.  Jerry responded
with a trial username and password so I could mess with it, but I
don't recall anywhere seeing the "this is why you HAVE to use Galaxy",
so I was hoping that a couple of Galaxy Fanbois would talk about it.

If nothing else I was hoping that Galaxy's script editor would make me
stop wanting to hack RR's.

   and did a little diving.
And God said, "This is good."